This low-profile drop-leg Holster allows for a more flat and comfortable carry. Fits most pistols except large models such as the MK23 or Desert Eagle. Made from 1000D INVISTA Cordura® with reinforced stitching.
This low-profile drop-leg holster has a flat design for a more comfortable carry.
- No extra configuration needed for left or right-handed shooters.
- Anti-slip leather attached on the back of the platform to provide better contact which reduces shift and shake during movement .
- Elastic thigh belt and large 2" buckles for quick release.
- Two side mag pouches for spare pistol mags.
- A screw can be removed to allow the holster to accommodate a pistol with light.
- Made from 1000D INVISTA Cordura® with reinforced stitching.
(L x W x H)
12.5" x 7.5" x 1.25"
*Fits most pistols except large models such as the MK23 or Desert Eagle.
- Needs improvements on straps
After learning that drop leg holster or any subload for that matter should ride as close to the hip as possible with the leg strap as high as comfortably allowed (by the groin of course). Wearing the holster high makes it close as possible to a standard hip holster for consistent drawing of the weapon. (As I've also learned that drop-legs were invented only because in the past, belts and/or armor would already be full of pouches and this was the next best thing.
When I tried to raise it as high as possible, i noticed the two quick-release buckles hampered my draw at certain times.
My only suggestiong would be to remove the buckles as I've done, but I hope this is design flaw is adjusted.
(** Note from site staff: We are in the process of revamping our holster line and these suggestions will be incorporated!! **) (Posted on 7/13/2013)
- Great Holster
Love it and all my Pantac USA Products (Posted on 3/10/2013)
- One of the best low profile dropleg holsters!