Magpul MagLEVEL PMAG 30 (Pre M3 / Gen-2) with Pantac Logo
We bought a case of these for our photoshoots, and turns out we didn't need anywhere near as many... So we are selling the extras at a deep discount. All of these are brand-new never been used/loaded, but most have our logo engraved for identification. Nonetheless, the price is right and they shoot just fine!!
* Note: Since this is not manufactured by Pantac USA, our legendary Lifetime Warranty will not apply. Manufacturing defects (if at all... knowing Magpul products) will be covered through the Magpul standard warranty. Available while supply last.
Made in USA. * Limit 3 per Customer.
The Magpul PMAG is a lightweight 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M16 compatible magazine. It features an advanced impact resistant polymer construction, a pop-off Impact/Dust Cover for storage, and an easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. The PMAG 30 utilizes a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and a anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
The PMAG MagLevel features transparent windows on both sides of the body and has a painted indicator on the spring for quick determination of approximate rounds remaining in the magazine.
The latest Magpul revision has been updated with a new body ribbing design which allows for better compatibility with aftermarket mag couplers, a new follower which gives even smoother loading with military stripper clips, and the Impact/Dust Cover can now be snapped onto the floorplate when not in use to prevent possible loss. Along with larger windows and round count numbers on the body, the PMAG MagLevel's stainless steel magazine spring is now coated with mil-spec black oxide and the indicator coil painted with a high visibility orange color.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact Cover to protect feedlips from impact damage
- Impact Cover keep dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage, and can be used as a tool for easy cartridge removal
- Black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D) USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Transparent windows on both sides of the PMAG MagLevel along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
- Made in U.S.A.
Please make sure your local laws allow 30-round magazines before ordering.