SOCOM Flat Horizontal Utility Pouch
Constructed from 1000D INVISTA's CORDURA®, the Flat Horizontal Utility Pouch is extremely rugged. Featuring MOLLE-compatible webbing on the face of the pouch. Internally you'll find ample space to store tools, accessories, and whatever else you need.
The SOCOM Series Flat Horizontal Utility Pouch is an incredibly versatile pouch spanning the gap between an admin pouch and a more specialized-use pouch.
- MOLLE-compatible webbing on the front allows for stacking additional pouches or securing other accessories, such as chemlights, pens, trauma shears, or similar items.
- Patches or other designators can be readily mounted to the 6" x 3" hook-and-loop panel on the front.
- In addition to the main compartment, there is a zippered 9" x 7" pocket on the front.
- This pouch is great for attaching to the MOLLE-compatible webbing in the interior of the PK-C737 Forward Deployment Pack, or via the attachment straps on the interior of the PK-C719 Tactical Attack Backpack!
Width = 10"
Height = 8"
*Note: The pouch will 'flex' to 3" thick, with user-added contents, without much loss to width.
Inside the main compartment there is:
- one - 9" x 6" mesh-front zippered pocket
- two - 4" x 6" pockets
- one - 9" x 7" pocket - behind the mesh-front pocket
- one - 9" x 2" elastic band sewn into dividers that are attached to the 4" x 6" pockets